I help you
"I could write for days about how much Lindsay meant to our wedding experience.
Hire her, and you will be able to fully enjoy your day and focus on what matters."
Why choose Lindsay?
planner. designer. dreamer. joker. creator. dancer. calligrapher. risk taker. crafter. earth lover. builder. leader.
Both of my simple and straightforward packages include full month-of coordination, as well as floral recycling, FREE use of all my inventory and 50% off all calligraphy services.
décor install + coordination
This is no ordinary "day-of." Plan your wedding day and all the details and I'll handle the rest. The Dogwood usually involves about 60 planning hours, and you'll get:
- advice for planning and booking vendors
- vendor contract review
- venue layouts
- installation of décor items such as centerpieces, table décor, arbor and ceremony décor, signage, guest book, entry tables, seating charts, place cards, gift tables, remembrance lanterns, cake table, dessert station, backdrops, photo booths, etc.
- contact, scheduling, and coordination for your vendors, including the venue, caterer, baker, bartender, DJ, band, florist, and rental items
- timelines for wedding planning and the wedding weekend
- décor summary to ensure we won't miss a detail
- rehearsal, ceremony, and reception coordination and time management
- final payments and vendor management
- recommendations on final décor purchases and rentals
- coordination of breakdown and rental pickups
My calligraphy is authentic and modern, with clean lines and a warm feel. Give your envelopes that something extra or finish your perfect wedding with custom signage and décor.
Services offered: envelope addressing, wedding signs, seating charts, table numbers, place cards, etc.
Mediums: paper, wood, glass, acrylic, mirrors, metal
Colors: any! Go trendy with clean white or mix it up with a metallic or vibrant color.
Please visit the gallery for photos of my work!
The White Oak
full event design + planning + coordination
Planning an event for 50 or 500 takes dedication, energy, and many, many hours. Having an experienced planner by your side throughout the process will save you money, time, and your sanity! The White Oak involves 200-400 planning hours and includes all the elements of the Dogwood, as well as:
- budget creation, tracking and management
- full wedding design with personalized design boards that outline intentional details, color schemes, floral designs, table décor, linens, ceremony and reception design, and all other elements to ensure a clear, cohesive and Pinterest-worthy look
- in-person centerpiece mockups
- guidance on wedding customs and traditions, including ceremony and reception details, tricky family dynamics, favors and gifts, vendor tipping, and more
- personalized vendor research, recommendations, and communication
- accompaniment to all vendor meetings and separate meetings with vendors that do not require your attendance
- contract management
- save the date and invitation assembly and mailing
- unlimited planning meetings and communication by phone and email
(within business hours)
- décor tracking and purchasing/rental spreadsheets
- checklists and scheduling for your tasks, so you don't have to wonder when and what to do
It blows my mind to see thousands of dollars worth of gorgeous florals being tossed in the trash heap at the end of an event! Whether we acknowledge it or not, we are connected to the earth and she to us. I believe we can choose to reuse or recycle our flowers in a way that honors our environment and brightens someone else's day.
I am blessed to partner with a ministry out of Louisville called The Flower Buds, who recycle flowers into new arrangements for local hospitals, senior care, and children's homes. Choose one of the following two ways to give back and practice sustainability:
give your flowers to mother earth - I'll compost your florals on my farm and turn them back into rich, nurturing soil.
give your flowers to our brothers - The Flower Buds will reinvent your florals and deliver them to someone who will benefit from nature's beauty.
find out more about The Flower Buds here.
When it came to big purchases, my parents always told me, You're never going to like the price tag, so you may as well love the product. Whether you're planning your wedding design or booking a vendor, let me help you love the product.
Photo Credit: Header and florals, Crystal Ludwick Photography; Headshot, Love Hunters Photography